Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Fredinburg's are ALIVE!

Sorry it's been so long since out last post, April 08 I have been super busy! So I will tell you a few things that have happenend since April, Washington DC was AMAZING! Summer was ok nothing too exciting, Nolan started at a new daycare in July and it doing great and loves it. Our friends Jeff and Jessica and Tyler and I went to a Mariners game in Seattle and spent the whole weekend it was so much fun, Nolan stayed with my parents and he had a blast. We went to the State Fair in August, and Nolan had a very fun time (no pictures yet). Then summer ended, though it didn't really seem like it with the weather so we took advantage of it, we took Nolan crabbing (No pictures yet) and he thought that was very cool he always says "Wheres Dada Boat?" so when we were actually on "Dada Boat" he was ecstatic! Then October 18th Tyler and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary, we went shopping at Washington Square then we went and ate at Benihana's for the 1st time, it was really good, then on Saturday our anniversary we ate at Morton's in Portland and stayed at The Heathman Hotel in downtown, it was a very nice Hotel (no pictures yet). Then on October 23rd my little man turned the big TWO, I can hardly believe he is 2, it makes me sad somtimes, he is sleeping in a big boy bed and has even gone potty in his potty chair! We got him the best birthday present ever, well it was for all of us.




Nolan and him are best buds!

Well that's all for now, until next time. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shalyse said...

great to see you guys!!! that little doggy is dang cute and nolan is getting SO big! :-)

Charmayne said...

Ahh...I love this post! My Daycare is even mentioned! Let me just tell you how much I love Nolan and how happy I am that he is in my Daycare. I feel really blessed to have added you guys to my family list of "Favorites". You guys are awesome! Fun to see the pics. It's hard to keep up with blogging-I get behind all the time too. Have a great weekend and thanks for Friday. :)