Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back from Vegas & Leaving Again

We made it back from Vegas a little over 2 weeks ago and I still haven't uploaded any pictures, I am horrible :o) Needless to say we had a blast and Tyler already wants to go back! The sun was great, the pool was cold but refreshing, the hotel room was amazing and the shows were incredible! We went and saw David Copperfield and LOVE the Beatles Cirque Du Soliel show. We missed our little munchkin but he had a fun time too!
We are now leaving again for Washington D.C. on the 13th and staying until the 17th. We are going for National Police Week where they will be putting Kelly's (Tyler's brother) name on the Fallen Officer Memorial wall. It will be an emotional week but very honoring.
Nolan is staying with his Grammi, Grandpi and Uncle Scott (my mom, dad, and brother) and he will have a blast. We will miss him like crazy!
When I get some time I will upload some new pictures and post them.

No comments: