Friday, April 18, 2008

LAS VEGAS!!

In exactly 9 hours 15 minutes we will be on our way to SUNNY Las Vegas and we can't wait!
We are going with Tylers brother Nick and his wife Gina and we are so excited! Nolan is staying with his Gram and Grandpa and his cousins (which is a good distraction for him) I miss him all ready but he is having fun and we will be home before we know it. Anyways so I should have some great pics to post when we get back. Check out some pics of what we will see!

Looking South

Looking South again just more North on the Strip

And this is where we are staying, The Palazzo Las Vegas! (This pic is a computer generated pic and I will have a real one when we get back!)


1 comment:

Traci Kenitzer said...

thanks for sharing, I will keep updated now! Congrats on everything in life. I can tell that you guys are happy! I was just thinking about your wedding a few days ago. Miss you guys, glad life is treating you so well! Love Traci